Mint Made exists to make high quality branding accessible to all creatives, entrepreneurs, and business owners.
Whatever your needs are, we want to make it easy (and fun!) for you to develop your brand identity. Whether you’re starting a new blog and want a simple logo or are already running a successful business and want an entire branding package, we want to help your business grow and communicate better through quality brand design.
We work on pretty much anything when it comes to branding or web design for your business. This includes (but is not limited to):
Our Current Services:
- Logo Design – a custom, 100% original logo personalized for your venture
- Style Guides – a simple guide that outlines everything used in your branding
- Business Card Design – beautiful designs that help you make a great first impression
- Social Media – beautifully branded images for all your social media platforms
- Email Signature – make an impression on people by having a personalized email signature
- Web Design – whether you’re on a platform or want something completely custom, we’ll create a gorgeous new site for your venture
We are currently booked until February, 2018. If you’d like to work with us in the new year, please get in touch!
We’re pretty proud of the work we do and the attitude we bring to our work. We enjoy what we do and try to make the whole process as easy and as fun as possible for all our clients! Even for projects that are long or complicated, they don’t need to be boring or dreadful. We’ll help make what may seem a daunting task to you easier to digest and a little more lighthearted. 🙂
Quality Work At A Reasonable Price
We know what it’s like to be starting a new venture with limited resources. Unfortunately, many branding studios are simply unaffordable for new entrepreneurs, bootstrapped business owners, or fledgling website operators.
We know that we may not seem “affordable” to everyone, but we hope that you can recognize the quality, dedication, and love that we pour into every one of our projects.
We want to work with people that understand the value of investing in good branding, and we try to set our pricing accordingly.
If you’d really like to work with us but budget is a big concern, please reach out! We’d still love to chat with you about your project and see if there’s anything we can do to make the cost easier to swallow.